you have a friend he/she staying at your home for unknow time. How long you can last before having sex with?
2021.12.01 04:10 turbulentb you have a friend he/she staying at your home for unknow time. How long you can last before having sex with?
submitted by turbulentb to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 Yakkamota A Kizer Cutlery Customer Support Story. Kizer Inversion
submitted by Yakkamota to knives [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 Cascas1275 What are your favourite things to do with your partner?
What are some of your favourite things to do with your partner? Not necessarily looking for big events just your day to day activities together 😊
submitted by Cascas1275 to gaybros [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 disconnectedaliases Relapsing
Ahh so here J am again, 3 days into dirty fasting. By dirty i mean im still having milk n honey in my tea n coffee, and eating a couple spoons of peanut butter every day so i can still function. Very depressed. Lonely. Scared. Dissociating so hard, cant get my soul back in my body. Self harm. I got two friends to talk to but they're both sleeping and in different cities. Feel numb inside. Feel like im slipping. Losing myself. Spiralling. But hey, i lost 5lbs so, its all good right? Love me please lol this is a cry for help 🙃
submitted by disconnectedaliases to AnorexiaNervosa [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 Draperjosh13 Trade Theis for Bol Bol?
I dk what do you think? Bol Bol makes sense in our system as a Wood clone, and Theis makes sense in Denver's Jokic-centric system as the bigger, thicker, versatile big. Timelines fit better too.
submitted by Draperjosh13 to rockets [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 killer592 Caliper color suggestion
So, I'll paint my rusty calipers but I'm debating beetween red or silver,
I was thinking about red is cool but my Lexus 2018 doesn't have the big calipers to show off haha so I don't wanna look cheap trying to look cool, but I love red color on calipers tho.
Otherwise silver calipers would look better than rusty calipers hahaha.
I need suggestions what do you think?
submitted by killer592 to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 slutbotomy Earth Mother Jill trial memes
Mods delete if not allowed. Jill Dillard was called as a witness, and she may or not speak. Who knows? We aren't there yet.
Sorry ya'll. I'm all for snarking and poking fun at the Duggars and Fundies, but the Jill Dillard memes are too far. There are some memes going around about Jill taking Boob down and I'm supportive of her being able to say her part but memeing her as a victim is too much even meme-ing her to take Jim Bob down is too much. She was a victim of a horrendous crime. It's not appropriate to meme a victim when it comes to her abuse despite her being called to testify.
I get that the subs don't want to leg hump but I feel like it's making light of a serious situation. The Pest memes are fine but bringing the victims into it....what Jill and her sisters went through...it's just too much. It's not memeable and while I get wanting Pest in jail, I don't see why we should meme any of the victims who have to reopen old horrific abuse wounds.
Jill is still indoctrinated and she's made a lot of progress in her therapy and the support of her admittedly toxic belief having husband, but I feel like memeing her in this case, is just wrong.
We can show support for the victims in other ways, like continuing to spread factual information about the case, donating to charities for victims of CSA and, supporting the victims. Just being a compassionate human being for another, despite different lifestyles. I don't like her beliefs either but where is the line drawn?
I'll get banned over there because I said something about it and I already see my downvotes. It makes me want to vomit. Jill is an innocent victim in this, so are her sisters. I don't really care how indoctrinated she is or how terrible her beliefs are. CSA is not a joke. It's not memeable.
submitted by slutbotomy to fundiesnarkiesnark [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 TheTrainDodger A long and brutal rant on Halo Infinite Multi
I'm a Halo veteran. I've been following this series since 1999, and I've been playing with a reasonable level of skill in the multiplayer modes of basically all the previous Halos. I have never raged harder while playing a game than while playing Halo Infinite multi on PC, with a mouse and keyboard. I have become the embodiment of pure anger. I actually turned into a Jiralhanae. I stopped cursing and started growling and frothing like an animal.
After playing for a good 50 hours, I have some impressions.
- The movement acceleration is too fast. Characters who are AD strafing should pause briefly when reversing course, like in Halo 3, Halo 4, Reach, et cetera. Have you ever tried moving like that IRL? Try it. Try walking quickly to one side, and then reverse course. You have to slow your momentum before changing direction. Everyone does.
- The sprint feels almost useless, but at least it doesn't really interfere with your actions.
- The shields recharge too slowly. Being one-shot shouldn't be a death sentence, nor should it be so easy for the player to be pursued and killed after disengaging. You should not have to stand perfectly still, in perfect concealment, FOREVER in order to get your shields back. The default shield recharge delay feels like an ETERNITY, especially with the way the maps funnel enemies at you from literally all directions. It shouldn't be so hard to get a kill and walk away from it alive instead of going one-for-one.
- The colored shield flare effect makes it difficult to tell when the enemy's shields have cracked. The demarcation between shielded and unshielded opponents should be clearer.
- Melee damage bleed-through is very unpredictable. In the heat of battle, there is absolutely no way to count every bullet that has hit the enemy and be sure that they can be downed with a single melee.
- The reticle turning red when over a hostile target is an ESSENTIAL part of Halo, and its removal in multiplayer on PC as an anti-cheating measure (to prevent the use of scripts that look for a red pixel) is absolutely bonkers. Now, there's no visual feedback at all when you swipe your aim over a target. It just feels flat-out wrong. People who are going to bot are going to bot anyway, with or without a stupid half-measure like this. Why can't devs just use PunkBuster? GTA Online and RDO are basically unplayable because of hackers. Does no one even bother with memory checks anymore? I have already run into aimbotters. Obviously, the lack of a red reticule doesn't help at all.
- Every damn weapon has an interminably long reload time, and/or a very long, unskippable weapon switch animation. We should be able to shoot/melee almost instantly after switching. Reloading and then being ambushed should not be a death sentence. You shouldn't have to wait forever to switch weapons. The Rocket Launcher's unskippable switch animation is insanely long. It's like a few whole seconds. An enemy can empty half a mag of AR into your chest in the time it takes to switch to the Rocket Launcher. There is nothing more irritating than grabbing an Overshield or Rocket Launcher and dying while waiting for the stupid animation to complete. That's a controller-throwing moment.
- All of the precision weapons have a stupid GIGANTIC scope glare effect that instantaneously gives away your position. Even the dumbest, shittiest player can insantly see where you are and counter-attack you. What's worse, this makes it hard to headshoot enemy snipers because the glare obscures a large portion of their head and body. Sniper duels suck ass as a result. What's the point? To cover up shitty netcode, or give newbies a chance, or what?
- All the precision weapons have a ridiculously low ROF, making it difficult to hit fast-moving enemies with them. The lack of a red reticle when over a target compounds this problem. You have literally no idea when you're going to score a hit. This divides automatics and precision weapons into two separate camps, with no overlapping weapons between them. No DMR, no Carbine. Instead, we get the Stalker Rifle (very low ROF), Sniper Rifle (lower ROF than in many previous Halos and weird aim parallax that makes scoring headshots difficult), the Shock Rifle (insanely low ROF with very little payoff unless you score a lucky headshot on an opponent who is practically standing still), and the Skewer (extremely low ROF, very punishing if you miss). None of these feel very satisfying, except for hitting enemies with the Skewer with body shots at long distance.
- Many of the weapons have very slow projectiles, and tracking weapons have poor tracking, which makes them feel like they were balanced either to hit enemies in campaign, or unskilled players who move in straight lines. It isn't fun to empty a weapon at a target to no effect.
- Host advantage is the worst it's ever been. If you get hosted, half your bullets will ghost; they'll appear to hit, but your TTK will be twice as long and you will die every time.
- The Sidekick's cross-mapping ability and ability to knock people out of scope makes most mid-range weapons basically useless
- The AR starts to really bloom out if you lay on the trigger for about 22 rounds or so. This is right around when an enemy's shields crack. Basically, the AR has been designed such that right when an enemy's shields crack, you have to let go of the trigger if you want your accuracy back. This is ridiculous, because the TTK is extremely long and if you pulse the trigger, the enemy will have already killed you. Bloom should not slowly ramp up. It should be constant and consistent and reach full after a split-second.
- The Commando has ridiculous bloom if you lay on the trigger for longer than about five rounds. If you pulse the trigger, your enemy will already be behind cover, making it practically useless for picking off enemies at mid-range unless you're assisting someone else. More likely than not, if you use the Commando, someone else will pick up your kill.
- The Bulldog is shit and its lack of ability to counter Energy Sword lunges due to its shitty damage is bullshit. Bring back the old shotgun, dammit.
- The Battle Rifle's burst is very long and it's easy to smear it and miss with a round or two in each burst.
- The Sniper Rifle's low ROF, weird aim parallax, and lack of red reticule makes scoring headshots a chore, especially given how these Spartans move like Titanfall characters.
- The Rocket Launcher has too much blowback. It seems to kill the user with splash damage even at distances that it shouldn't, while oddly sparing enemies that should have been caught within its splash. Enemy players literally take advantage of this by charging straight in and forcing a suicide whenever they see the Rocket Launcher come out.
- The Hydra's ROF is too low and its reload speed is too slow. The manual aim is okay if you score direct hits, but that's hard because the projectiles are slow.
- Frag grenades feel like they have too much bounce and too low of a damage radius. You basically have to throw them at your damn feet to hit someone twenty yards ahead of you.
- Why is the human weapon sandbox so small? No DMR? No Railgun? No SAW? Bullshit. The Banished have like a billion different weapons.
- The Pulse Carbine is practically useless. It's not "misunderstood". It's nearly useless. The main maps are sized such that you will never actually encounter an enemy at the exact distance for its tracking to be useful unless you're in a wide open area in BTB. It is functionally useless at short range and at mid-long range. Enemies need to be very exposed for it to do anything at all. Basically, all it's good for is punishing people who strayed too far from cover, and since its health damage is terrible, it is very likely that they will be back in cover before you've scored a kill.
- The Plasma Pistol overcharge tracking is terrible and its primary fire is weak as hell. The lack of anti-vehicle EMP makes it basically useless.
- The Needler's projectiles are very, very slow.
- The Ravager's primary fire is absolutely useless, and its charged secondary fire is an area-denial plasma blaze that is only really useful for blocking off entrances or preventing ready access to objectives.
- The Mangler is pure bullshit. Its slow projectile means you have to lead targets at long range. At short range, it is the new Mauler-Melee and just as stupid and broken.
- The Disruptor Pistol is... actually very good. It doesn't need anything changed about it. The projectiles are nice and fast, it does damage over time, disables vehicles, and it's very accurate. It's almost too good.
- The Stalker Rifle's ROF being significantly slower than the Carbine makes me basically want to tear my hair out when trying to track targets.
- The Energy Sword's lunge is basically impossible to counter unless your attacker telegraphs his moves for three or four seconds in advance.
- The Gravity Hammer has very inconsistent damage. Sometimes it scores a kill at a certain distance, sometimes it doesn't. It seems to have a mind of its own.
- The Shock Rifle actually doesn't fire single projectiles, but a burst. It is possible to miss with a portion of this burst unless your enemy is coming straight at you. The body shot damage is ridiculously weak, and the headshot damage is ridiculously strong. It's a ripoff of the Lightning Gun from UT. It makes me feel like I'm playing Lost Planet.
- Leading players with the Skewer is difficult, but the payoff is great if you can manage it. It's one of the few weapons that feels reasonably fair and doesn't make my blood boil.
- The fuse on the Spike Grenade is too long.
- The Dynamo grenade is ridiculous and strips literally everyone's shields on the entire map, and may actually be possessed by the spirit of an angry thunder god.
- The Sentinel Beam is absolute suck unless you strip shields with something else first, or use it as a quick finisher to whip out after something else fails to kill someone, which is all the time.
- The Heatwave's horizontal mode is absolutely useless and no one uses it ever. Everyone just goes vertical and tries for direct hits. No one bothers to bank shots around corners with it.
- The Cindershot is insanely unreliable. Even shooting at the ground in front of enemies to get it to bounce into them and explode (like the Grenade Launcher from Reach) feels unpredictable. The aim-guided secondary fire sucks ass because it pretty much always just plops on the ground with a huge delay before exploding. Going for direct hits feels incredibly difficult just because of how slow the projectiles are.
- The positional audio is extremely screwy. Enemy weapon sounds and footsteps are too quiet, making it very easy to be snuck up on. Weapon sounds and footsteps should have more presence.
- Absolutely terrible. The challenges basically force you to play a certain way, or a certain playlist, just to be able to get them.
It doesn't feel like I'm playing Halo. It feels like Unreal Tournament. If I wanted to use a pixel-perfect lightning gun and shoot slow slow-moving glowy shit at people jumping around like jackrabbits on cocaine, I'd play Unreal Tournament, not Halo.
It's insane how difficult these Spartans are to track. Their movement acceleration is instantaneous. They have no inertia or momentum at all, and because of that, they can AD strafe like Titanfall or COD, and then half your shots miss. And, because many of the weapons are projectile-based or have ridiculous bloom, tracking moving targets is a non-starter. I have, I shit you not, unloaded my Sidekick into what was supposed to be my enemy's head, and he's done the same with his Sidekick, while we're both standing there AD strafing right in front of each other, and we emptied both of our magazines and still had half shields afterward.
AD strafing does not work in real life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNL1TB64Tw4
Real people have momentum, and quite a lot of it. Try it. Stand up from your chair and try strafing left and then right as quickly as you can. Notice something? You almost come to a stop when changing directions. Now, go back and load up custom games in the MCC and compare the movement acceleration to Infinite. In older games in the series, movement acceleration was quite a bit lower and if you tried AD strafing, you'd stop briefly when reversing course. Spartans weigh like a thousand pounds. It makes logical sense that they'd have a lot of momentum.
AD strafing is not a problem in games with hitscan weapons, 1 or 2-hit kills, and near-instantaneous TTK, but this is Halo. You have to empty an entire AR magazine center-mass to score a kill unless you've grenaded someone first or stripped shields with a power weapon. If two players in Halo Infinite AD strafe in front of each other and empty their magazines at each other, the result is that they will only chip each other's shields. This lack of inertia and momentum is why the weapons feel useless; they literally are useless for engaging targets that move like this. If they made the movement a bit heavier and got rid of the instantaneous acceleration, literally all the problems with the weapons having crappy damage or slow projectiles would disappear. TTK is not just a function of how strong shields/health are, but how fast characters can move. The faster they are, the harder they are to track, the more misses there will be, and the longer the TTK will be. Netcode issues can make this significantly worse.
The shield recharge delay is basically forever. It shouldn't be, but it is.
Here's how I'd fix the game so it doesn't make me rage every single time I play it:
- Reduce movement acceleration to at least 70 to 80% to get rid of COD-like AD strafing.
- Reduce shield recharge delay to 80% of default.
- Reduce respawn timer to 8 seconds.
- Slightly raise the ROF of both the Stalker Rifle and the Sniper Rifle.
- Give the AR more consistent bloom growth (i.e. reaches maximum in a linear fashion in a couple seconds of sustained fire rather than shitting out right as an opponent is about to die like it does now).
- Give the Sidekick more bloom, forcing players to reduce fire rate to consistently cross-map targets.
- Get rid of all scope glare effects period.
- Have bright golden energy shield glow (i.e. no colored glow) be an option. Make the moment of shield cracking flash slightly brighter.
- Bring back the red reticle when aiming at an opponent.
- Make weapon switch animations all the same length, preferably a short length (you shouldn't have to telegraph what you're carrying for a couple seconds before you can fire; people see you pulling out a heavy weapon, they start hopping and moving differently).
- Generally increase projectile speeds across the board slightly.
- Increase the damage of the Bulldog slightly.
- Increase BR and Shock Rifle burst ROF.
- Increase Hydra ROF slightly and decrease reload time slightly.
- Reduce frag grenade bounce distance and slightly increase damage radius (they're not superballs dammit).
- Reduce Spike Grenade fuse length and significantly buff damage.
- Buff Ravager primary fire.
- Slightly buff pulse carbine.
- Buff Sentinel Beam damage slightly.
- Make Gravity Hammer damage output consistent.
- Have Cindershot rounds consistently explode after a single bounce in secondary fire rather than plopping straight down, settling, and exploding.
- Add the ability to tune every aspect of individual weapons in custom game mode editing.
submitted by TheTrainDodger
to halo [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 piptimbers Free gold??
My bank isnt worth much, but theres no sense holding on to the gold if I'm not going to be around. Giving away my liquid gp before I kms in the morning, anybody have a message for Ned when I stop in for a purchase?
submitted by piptimbers to 2007scape [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 BipolarSkeleton Where can I get a long boho skirt on super short notice?
My friends planned their wedding for later this winter but are suddenly concerned that we could possibly get some kind of restrictions or things get canceled so they will be throwing a small ceremony this Sunday and I obviously didn’t plan on going to a wedding and do not have anything that would be remotely appropriate for the kind of people they are
I really just need to get a long boho skirt but seeing as it’s December I wouldn’t have the slightest clue where to even begin looking any help would be great
submitted by BipolarSkeleton to askTO [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 SnackSize_ Preventing future pandemics by ending the wildlife trade
2021.12.01 04:10 TwinkleHat Just Asking
Yesterday i was looking an interview from 100 gecs and in one of the few questions Dylan said how Laura and Him met, and he said they met in highschool at a "Rodeo". I don't care if the story was truth or not, but, i googled the term(because im from SA and i never heared about that). When i entered in the Urban Dictionary definition i couldnt believed the aberration i just read, its that supposed to be a joke? it is real or just a meme? If it's real, does anyone know if this "joke" is still being made?
I leave the link here:https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rodeo
submitted by TwinkleHat to northamerica [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 SXXPNTHR My squaaaa is feeling LUSH as of late 😤🔥
2021.12.01 04:10 SpeedStar12 Are helpdesk jobs stealing the system administrator job title?
I've been looking for new jobs, and I've noticed a lot of system administrator jobs listed online include desktop support and sound sort of basic compared to what I do now. Even jobs that are from large companies are doing this. Why are helpdesk jobs being called "system administrators"? What are real system administrators called now?
submitted by SpeedStar12 to sysadmin [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 MadCode23 HG Bunyip Boomerang
submitted by MadCode23 to Gunpla [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 fast26pack Why not perform cycle life tests at 4C/1C rates?
I just re-read the “Distinguishing Charge Rates” blog post and started wondering why Quantumscape doesn’t test at 4C/1C rates, which would be actual 15-minute fast charging rates. Has anyone heard an answer to this question anywhere?
I would think that in big dense cities that there could potentially be a lot of people who will never have access to an electric outlet to charge their cars at home because they live in apartment complexes or whatever. These people could be potentially relying on fast charging for every charge at public charging stations. Or even trucking companies, where time is money, would prefer fast charging all the time to increase usage hours.
Why not perform cycle tests at 4C/1C rates? I understand that to a certain degree that they are doing what their customers require, but it seems like there should be a valid use case for 4C/1C cycle life testing. If nothing else, it seems like if their batteries survive the more aggressive test that they would function at the slower rates. And finally, it would reduce their 800 cycle testing time.
submitted by fast26pack to QUANTUMSCAPE_Stock [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 EdibleSteak Starting on Art, want to move in right direction and get fundamentals down.
Been into art for a few months now. I’ve been doing like figure drawing, observational drawing, etc. I realized I skipped the fundamentals, like drawing just like lines and cylinders and cones and cubes in perspective, etc. would that be a better place for Me to shift focus to? What other ways can I get fundamentals?
submitted by EdibleSteak to learnart [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 ZoolShop Louis Vuitton SS22 Miami Presentation Virgil Abloh Statue Unveil
submitted by ZoolShop to CoinTuta [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 PsErfan [PS4] H: W:
2021.12.01 04:10 asmodeus812 LSP UI Sideline
Hello, I have just started using lsp and i find it difficult to customize some aspects of it. One of it being lsp sideline, which quite annoyingly i cant force to hide from the buffer, but retain the option to still invoke the actions in the context of the curent symbol.
I wanted to disable the hideous wall of text next to the code that was showing actions and diagnostics, and simply use lsp-ui-sideline-apply-code-actions to see them in the minibuffer or a side display buffewindow. I was able to hide the text but not able to make list of available actions for a symbol show, with the config below, lsp-ui-sideline-apply-code-actions says - No code actions on the current line. While using lsp-execute-code-action shows the list of all actions not just the ones available for the symbol (in the context of the current symbol, while it works fine when lsp-ui-sideline-show-code-actions t) which is quite bad. I just can't understand why there is no way to hide just the actions as text in the work buffer while retaining the ability to fetch the relevant actions on demand only.
lsp-ui-sideline-enable t lsp-ui-sideline-show-hover nil lsp-ui-sideline-show-symbol nil lsp-ui-sideline-show-diagnostics nil lsp-ui-sideline-show-code-actions nil
submitted by asmodeus812
to emacs [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 anapau2045 Hi!
Well, it's currently 1am and I'm very concerned, I used to have 2 hedgehogs, they were sibfilings, unfortunately I had to put one of them down like 2 years ago because he developed WHS :((( And today I found out that my current hedgehog was running on his wheel and I noticed he wasn't using his back legs )): I held him and I felt just tiny pressure on his back legs and he kinda use them, but not completely Yesterday he was normal as long as I remember :cc I'm really worried :(( Do you think is WHS? :C
submitted by anapau2045 to Hedgehog [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 killerconrad101 bandana x donda - future palmolive
2021.12.01 04:10 antmorr Github and Slack - DevOps Management
This sample shows how Linx automatically post messages to Slack. Once this GitHub-Slack integration is active, the sample posts messages to Slack Channel. Post messages to Slack using Bot User for GitHub issues for a time period.
submitted by antmorr to devops [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 Parkercole21 [H] $25 GameStop Gift Card [W] $20 Steam Gift Card/Digital Code
submitted by Parkercole21 to giftcardexchange [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 04:10 Wargoatgaming My dog melted in the hot weather